Azure AD Integration
Learn about Azure AD & Oobeya integration.
Azure Active Directory integration allows users to log in to Oobeya with their AD credentials.
When a user logs in to Oobeya via Azure AD connection, the account of the user is created on Oobeya with the least privilege. Then you need to define the required permissions for the users.
- 1.Open the directory page, select the "App Registration" in the sidebar (left) and then click "New Registration".
2. Fill in the required areas and click to "Register" button.
3. Click on the details of the registration you have just created, and then note the "Tenant ID" and "Client ID" to use in Oobeya later.
4. Now, click on the "Certificates & Secrets" in the sidebar, and then click the "New Client Secret" button. You will use "Value" as the third parameter in Oobeya (Client Secret).
5. Check and configure the API permission:
- 1.Everything is ready. Now, open the Oobeya and then click the Administration in the sidebar as in the following:
2. Click the "Go to Admin Settings" button.
3. In the "General settings" click the "Azure AD Settings" tab, enable the configuration by turning the switch on, fill in the required areas and then click the "Save" button.