Comment on page
Learn about Sentry & Oobeya Integration...
- 1.Click on your account name on Sentry and select the "API keys" as in the following:
2. Click to the "Create New Token" button:
3. Configure the "Scopes" area by selecting permissions and then click the "Create Token" button.
4. Copy and save the auth token.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the Sentry addon and then click the "Install" button.
- 1.Navigate to Data Sources, select Sentry to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the Token which was generated on Sentry in the first step. You can type any name you want for the "Data Source Name" field.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own Sentry account to diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of the code.