Bitbucket Server Integration
Learn about Bitbucket Server & Oobeya Integration...
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the Bitbucket addon and then click the "Install" button.
1. Navigate to Data Sources, select Bitbucket to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own Bitbucket Server to get the real-time statistics of your code repositories to track each development activity.