Learn about GitHub & QA Dashboard integration...
- 1.Navigate to GitHub Settings and click "Developer Settings" tab.
- 2.Select "Personal access tokens" tab and click "Generate new token" button. Select read permissions for the connection.
3. Copy and save the access token to use on the Oobeya data source connection.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the GitHub addon and then click the "Install" button.
- 1.Navigate to Data Sources, select GitHub to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the Access Token which was created on GitHub settings in the first step.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own GitHub account to get the real-time statistics of your code repositories to track each development activity.