Learn about GitLab & Oobeya integration...
- 1.Navigate to GitLab Settings and click "Access Tokens" tab.
- 2.Select read permissions for the connection and click "Create personal access token" button.
3. Copy and save the access token to use on the Oobeya data source connection.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the GitLab addon and then click the "Install" button.
1. Navigate to Data Sources and select GitLab to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the Access Token which was created on GitLab settings in the first step.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own GitLab server to get the real-time statistics of your code repositories to track each development activity.