Learn about TeamCity & Oobeya integration...
- 1.Open TeamCity and click on "User" button.
2. Click on "Access Tokens" button on the left.
3. To create a new token, click on the "Create access token" button.
4. Give a name for your token and then store it securely.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the TeamCity addon and then click the "Install" button.
1. Navigate to Data Sources, select TeamCity to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the API Token which was created on TeamCity settings in the first step.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own TeamCity server to monitor the health status of your pipelines and track key metrics such as time-to-fix, average deployment duration...