Learn about Veracode & Oobeya integration.
Veracode is an application security platform that enables organizations to assess and manage the security of their software applications at scale. With Veracode, businesses can identify and remediate security flaws in their code and applications, ensuring their software is secure and compliant with industry standards.
Oobeya and Veracode provide organizations with visibility into the security of their applications and code repositories. With detailed reports, development teams can track their progress over time and gain insights into potential vulnerabilities and areas for improvement.
1. Navigate to API Credentials and generate a new API Credential in Veracode to connect Oobeya.
Veracode API Credentials
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Integrations and select the Veracode addon. Then, click the "Install" button.
Veracode Oobeya Integration
1. Navigate to Data Sources, and select Veracode to add a new data source.
Veracode Data Source
3. Select "Set as default" to set it as a default data source. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.