Azure DevOps Integration
Learn about Azure DevOps & Oobeya integration...
Oobeya Azure DevOps addon is compatible with both Azure DevOps Services (cloud) and Azure DevOps Server (TFS2017, TFS2018, TFS2019).
1. Navigate to User Settings and click "Personal Access Tokens".
2. Click "New Token" button and select read permissions for the connection.
3. Copy and save the access token to use it on Oobeya data source connection.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the Azure DevOps addon and then click the "Install" button.
1.Navigate to Data Sources, select Azure DevOps to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the Personal Access Token which was created on Azure DevOps settings in the first step.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
4. Username and Password are required for only old on-premise versions of Azure DevOps (TFS 2015).
Now Oobeya is connected with your own Azure DevOps to get the real-time statistics of your code repositories to track each development activity.