Welcome to Oobeya!
If you need assistance with Oobeya, you are in the right place. Search for what you need to know...
Oobeya is a software engineering intelligence platform that allows software development organizations to gather and analyze data from various sources to make informed decisions and optimize their development and delivery processes.
Oobeya Product Tour
Oobeya collects and analyzes data related to software development, delivery, and agile board activities (commits, pull requests, deployments, issues, etc.) and generates actionable insights at various levels including individual, team, organizational, and system levels. Oobeya is designed to be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of almost any software development organization.
Oobeya tracks and measures common engineering metrics like Cycle Time, Lead Time, DORA metrics, and Agile metrics. However, Oobeya differentiates itself by offering a comprehensive solution to improve overall developer experience and productivity.
Oobeya has a wide perspective and an adaptable platform, with more than 20 SDLC tool integrations including SCM, CICD, CodeQuality, Issue Tracking, and Application performance monitoring tools. This allows Oobeya to provide a more comprehensive view of the software development process and helps organizations to make more informed decisions to optimize their processes.
- 1.Integrations: 20+ SDLC integrations including VCS, CI/CD, Code Quality, APM, Issue Tracking tools, etc.(https://oobeya.io/integrations/)
- 2.Gitwiser: Git Analytics, Pull Request Analytics, Deployment Analytics (DORA Metrics) – Works cross-platform to calculate accurate DORA metrics from commit to production deployment (VCS tools x CICD tools x APM-IncidentManagement tools)
- 3.Profile & Team Scorecards: Get insights into your organization, teams, and individuals to improve the overall experience, health, productivity, and performance.
- 4.Team Health / Automatically detected symptoms: A symptom may be a recurring anti-pattern, bad practice, a bottleneck, or a roadblock in the software development and delivery processes. By identifying and addressing these symptoms, organizations can improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of their development process.
- 5.Agile Space: Agile Board Analytics (Jira, Azure Boards)
- 6.Dashboards: Real-time customizable and adaptable dashboards (track your data from different SDLC data sources on a single page)
Oobeya developed a mechanism for calculating DORA Metrics across platforms/tools (VCS, CICD, and APM-Incident Management tools) so that any organization can accurately and effortlessly track the journey of a commit from development to production deployment.
Furthermore, no changes to workflows or pipelines are required; Oobeya seamlessly integrates with existing tools to calculate DORA metrics.
Oobeya DORA Metrics
DORA metrics are quite popular in the industry. However, working with them is extremely difficult. Let’s take a look at how your company can calculate and track DORA Metrics to gain complete visibility into complex delivery cycles.
In this article, we will take a closer look at one of DORA Metrics, Lead Time For Changes (Change Lead Time), and how it can be reduced to optimize software development and delivery processes.
Detecting production failures is the most critical and challenging component of tracking DORA metrics. While it can be challenging, organizations can overcome these challenges by using the right tools and following best practices.