Oobeya Feb 2022 Updates
Check out the newest features and improvements we've released for you.
We are excited to introduce our new features and improvements.
For the BETA release, you can now calculate two of the DORA metrics for your deployments:
- 1.Deployment Frequency—How often an organization successfully releases to production
- 2.Lead Time for Changes—The amount of time it takes a commit to get into production
Deployment Analytics (DORA metrics)
Deployments during the selected period (with details and breakdown)
What we deliver in the BETA release:
- Lead Time For Changes (Breakdown)
- Lead Time For Changes (Average)
- Deployment Frequency (Deployments/day)
- Deployment Frequency (Historical chart)
- Deployments during the selected period (with details and breakdown)
With the developments we have done so far, you are able to define your own cross-platform delivery cycle configuration. Then, we will take forward the other DORA metrics (Change Failure Rate and Time to Restore Service) by expanding this configuration with different tools such as incident management (PagerDuty, OpsGenie), change management (ServiceNow, Jira), and APM (NewRelic, Sentry, Dynatrace, etc.) tools.
Initialize a new Gitwiser Analysis
Gitwiser Excluded Commits Table
Now you can effortlessly duplicate your dashboards by using the "Copy From" option.
Duplicate your dashboards
Sonarqube Unit Tests Widget