Oobeya Quick Onboarding Guide
Welcome to Oobeya! We're excited you're here. We prepared a step-by-step guide for your quick onboarding.
The addons placed in Oobeya Marketplace allow you to connect your SDLC/ALM tools with Oobeya to enable real-time complete visibility into your development and delivery pipeline.
After activating an addon on Oobeya Marketplace, you can now add a new data source to connect your own tools and accounts with Oobeya.
- Add a new data source for your Git provider. Visit detailed integration documentation for your SCM addons below.
You can now analyze your all Git repositories with Oobeya's Gitwiser.
Oobeya will now analyze your commits, pull requests, and deployments. While this processes, we recommend connecting your other SDLC tools, such as Jira, Sonarqube, SonarCloud, Fortify, Jenkins, New Relic, Dynatrace, TestRail, etc. See all integrations here.
- Install other SDLC addons, and define your data sources.
You have integrated your tools with Oobeya and analyzed coding repositories. It's time to create/import your teammates.
- You can integrate your organization's LDAP / Active Directory / Azure AD for a better onboarding process.
You have teammates on Oobeya, and of course, it's time to create your team now
- Once created, you can now configure the scorecard of your team to see the real-time health status of your team.
Connecting your project management tools (Jira, Azure Boards) will provide much more visibility into your software engineering flow.
- Merge duplicate contributor accounts
- Exclude outlier commits
- Set automated reanalyze period for Gitwiser and AgileSpace
- Define your Objectives and KPIs and create a new league for your teams.
The Oobeya team is committed to an excellent onboarding experience and will assist you throughout the process. If you have any questions or feedback, do not hesitate to get in touch with us through chat on the website.