New Relic Integration
Learn about New Relic & Oobeya Integration...
- 1.Click the "API keys" button as in the figure.
2. Click the "Create a key" button.
3. Click the "Create a key" button again after you have filled the required areas. Keep your "API key" to add a data source in Oobeya later.
- 1.Click to the "More" and select "Manage Insights Data".
2. Click the "API Keys" button.
3. Click the add icon next to the "Query Keys" to add a query key.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the New Relic addon and then click the "Install" button.
- 1.Navigate to Data Sources, select New Relic to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form. API Token from Step-1 and Query Key from Step-2.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own New Relic account to track the real-time and average performance metrics.