Comment on page
Bitbucket Cloud Integration
Learn about Bitbucket Cloud & Oobeya Integration...
1. Navigate to Bitbucket Cloud Personal Settings and click "App passwords" tab.
2. Click "Create app password" button and select read permissions for the connection.
3. Then, click "Create" button in order to get app password. Copy and save the app password to use it on QA Dashboard data source connection.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the Bitbucket Cloud addon and then click the "Install" button.
1. Navigate to Data Sources, select Bitbucket Cloud to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the App Password which was generated on Bitbucket Cloud in the first step.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own Bitbucket Cloud account to get the real-time statistics of your code repositories to track each development activity.