Learn about Jenkins & Oobeya integration...
1. Open the user dropdown on the top-bar and click "Configure" option.
2. Generate a new API Token.
3. Copy and save the API Token to use on the Oobeya data source connection.
- 1.Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to Market Place and select the Jenkins addon and then click the "Install" button.
1. Navigate to Data Sources, select Jenkins to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form by using the API Token which was created on Jenkins settings in the first step.
3. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.
Now Oobeya is connected with your own Jenkins server to monitor the health status of your pipelines and track key metrics such as time-to-fix, average deployment duration...