LDAP / Active Directory Integration
Learn about how to configure LDAP / Active Directory on QA Dashboard...
LDAP / AD integration allows users to log in to Oobeya with their LDAP / AD credentials.
When a user logs in to Oobeya via LDAP connection, the account of the user is created on Oobeya with the least privilege. Then you need to define the required permissions for the users.
1. Navigate to Administration Panel > Admin Settings.
2. Open General Settings > LDAP Settings.
3. Click the switch to enable LDAP authentication.
1. After enabling LDAP authentication, fill in the form with your own LDAP configuration.
2. Click the "Save" button.
- Hostname: Hostname or IP address of the server running LDAP. (Example: ldap.mydomain.com)
- Port: Port of the server running LDAP.
- User DN: Bind DN, A read only user that can perform LDAP searches. (Example: cn=user,dc=domain,dc=name)
- Password: Password of the bind user.
- Base DN: Root LDAP node from which to search for users and groups. (Example: cn=users,dc=mydomain,dc=com)