Comment on page
Importing A New User From LDAP / AD
Learn about how to import a new user from LDAP / Active Directory...
Follow the steps below to import new users from LDAP / AD.
- 1.Navigate to Administration Panel > Admin Settings.
- 2.Open Users & Groups.
- 3.Click "New User" button.
4. Click "Import User from LDAP".
5. Enter the name / username / email of the user and click Search.
6. Select the user that you want to add and then click Import.
7. Now you can change the default application role and company role of the user.