QA Dashboard has an integration with Slack to send notifications and reports into your own chat channels. See the steps below to add channels and incoming webhooks for Slack.
Open Slack and click the "Add channels" icon.
2. Select the "Create a channel" option.
3. Enter the channel name and select the privacy option. Then click the "Create" button.
4. You can either add people to your channel or skip this step.
5. After all steps are done, it takes the final form as in the following.
Click the "Add an app" link.
2. Click the "View / Add" button for "Incoming Webhooks".
3. Click the "Configuration" button.
4. After you are navigated to the browser, click the "Add To Slack" button.
5. Choose your channel or username, then click the "Add Incoming WebHooks Integration".