Veracode is an application security platform that enables organizations to assess and manage the security of their software applications at scale. With Veracode, businesses can identify and remediate security flaws in their code and applications, ensuring their software is secure and compliant with industry standards.
Oobeya and Veracode provide organizations with visibility into the security of their applications and code repositories. With detailed reports, development teams can track their progress over time and gain insights into potential vulnerabilities and areas for improvement.
1. Generate Veracode API Credential
1. Navigate to API Credentials and generate a new API Credential in Veracode to connect Oobeya.
Veracode API Credentials
2. Activate Veracode Integration on Oobeya
Log in to Oobeya with an Administrator account.
Navigate to Integrations and select the Veracode addon. Then, click the "Install" button.
Veracode Oobeya Integration
3. Add A New Data Source
1. Navigate to Data Sources, and select Veracode to add a new data source.
2. Click the "New Data Source" button and fill in the form using the Credentials generated on Veracode in the first step.
Veracode Data Source
3. Select "Set as default" to set it as a default data source. Click the "Test Connection" button to verify the connection.